[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 4 из 4
  • «
Форум » LCPDFR » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT (LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT)
LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT
GuestДата: Среда, 2011-10-26, 1:30 AM | Сообщение # 46

Sounds good! Looking back at all of this, it is amazing how we met and came this far! I started out helping you on the LCPD:FR Forum, got booted for helping, then came over to your forum and started to discuss way more than just the game. I hope it was useful and helpful too! It's not everyday that friendship builds like this, but I'd be happy if the world worked more like this, where everyone helps everyone else and become friends.

Anyways, I hope you'll do well after you arrive here in America! I'm sure you'll find your place and your passion soon. There's bound to be something you like to do, since there's so many different and unique jobs here in America. Of couse, they are harder to find now, but if you are patient and persistent, like my Russian neighbors, you too can find what you want and become successful.

If you ever want to contact me again, you have my email! ;) Take care!

AdminBosseДата: Понедельник, 2011-10-31, 5:06 PM | Сообщение # 47
AdminBosse
Статус: Offline
thx you are best but i lost your mail plz give it again to put in my mails list You are best thx for help it left only 10 day and sorry for late apply:)

AdminBosseДата: Вторник, 2011-11-08, 7:10 PM | Сообщение # 48
AdminBosse
ok deleted will speak by EMAIL NOW THX

AdminBosseДата: Вторник, 2011-11-08, 7:10 PM | Сообщение # 49
AdminBosse
and i send u emain BTW

Форум » LCPDFR » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT (LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT)
  • Страница 4 из 4
  • «
Поиск:

Наши спонсоры: Игры ПК    Психоантропология