[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Форум » LCPDFR » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT (LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT)
LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT
AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-22, 7:11 AM | Сообщение # 31
AdminBosse
Статус: Offline
Quote (Guest)
I don't particularly know all the names of the models, but you can find the complete list of all the transit vehicles used by the SFMTA MUNI on the website below. Take a look, and enjoy!

Thanks for info
Quote (Guest)
Sounds good. I'd say life is more important than games, so get ready for you and your family to move over to America. Are you going to stay in Houston, Texas, or will you come to San Francisco, California instead? I don't know if Texas has trolly busses, but I know that they don't have historic trollies that SF has.

In houston there are no trolleybus we planing to go i want to SF to boston but mother to Los angeles because there is easy to live
In houston rent for houeses is starting from 600$
In SF and BOSTON from 1300$ it is very expansive now for me IS it true(1300$)
but i want to SF AND BOSTON ONLY FOR TROLLEYBUSES
You watch english video interview which i give you

GuestДата: Четверг, 2011-09-22, 8:07 AM | Сообщение # 32

[quote=AdminBosse]Thanks for info[/quote]

Sure thing![quote=AdminBosse]In houston there are no trolleybus we planing to go i want to SF to boston but mother to Los angeles because there is easy to live [/quote]

LA is quite full of people, 3,792,621 to be exact, which is the 2nd most of all US cities. It will be hard to look for jobs and live there, in my opinion, because it is a very big, busy, and crowded city. I like SF because it is not too big, but not too small either, and the city has descent weather and a good transit system (MUNI) to get around.

[quote=AdminBosse]In SF and BOSTON from 1300$ it is very expansive now for me IS it true(1300$)[/quote]

Yes, with the latest housing crisis in America, the cost of living in a house/appartment has just skyrocketed. If you choose some higher-class areas to rent a place in SF, it may cost up to $3,000 per month instead of the price you have listed. But, people are still finding ways to come to SF. I live in a medium-wealth area, and have a neighbor who just moved in next door. Her family is Russian, and she is really nice. I think she rented the house, because I still see the original owner around. She turned it into a child daycare center, and it has become a huge success for her. She now drives a fancy car (Benz)! I think anyone can make it in SF as long as he/she knows what he/she wants to do.

[quote=AdminBosse]but i want to SF AND BOSTON ONLY FOR TROLLEYBUSES [/quote]

And the pay isn't bad either in SF! I mean, with overtime and everything, you can possibly make over $100,000 like some of the current MUNI operators, which is about the same as what a doctor makes!

[quote=AdminBosse]You watch english video interview which i give you[/quote]

I am more than happy to give you a few pointers with your speaking abilities in English. Just send me a YouTube link or something whenever you have a mock interview ready.

AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-22, 12:43 PM | Сообщение # 33
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)
I am more than happy to give you a few pointers with your speaking abilities in English. Just send me a YouTube link or something whenever you have a mock interview ready.

Sorry i don't understand what you want?What youtube link to give i gave one which shows interview of our girld driver in english!!1

AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-22, 12:44 PM | Сообщение # 34
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)
And the pay isn't bad either in SF! I mean, with overtime and everything, you can possibly make over $100,000 like some of the current MUNI operators, which is about the same as what a doctor makes!

I will try to become IT manager in Microsoft in Washington if can't will become trolleybus driver!

AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-22, 12:45 PM | Сообщение # 35
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)
it may cost up to $3,000 per month instead of the price you have listed.

IT IS VERY EXPANSIVE WE NEW IN AMERICA AND MOTHER NOW DON"T EARN SUCH MONEYS!!!

AdminBosseДата: Пятница, 2011-09-23, 8:36 AM | Сообщение # 36
AdminBosse
COOOL NEWSSS SF IN NEAR US
Hi i today told with my mother and she said that here contract is finishing and in Houtston Medical center director don't take my mother to job not for she is bad doctor she works here anesthesiologist but in america because of she can't pass English toefl test she can't be a anesthesiologist or medical sister now she working in here MD Anderson Cancer center Clinical investigation tecknicion or phlebotomist it is very famous medical center but they don't want take my mother to america and she starting think us to move anouther city Los Angeles but i talk with her and she said that we can move to San Francisco 50% but there are one problem we are 3 Me MY SISTER AND MOTHER mother is in america me and sister will come from one mouth and
THERE ARE BIG THINK I WANT ASK YOU OR CAN SAY NEED YOUR HELP !
If we move to SF can you find a work for my mother for we can live there work as
Clinical investigation tecknicion or phlebotomist like in houston or other medical works
or other job from she can take a care of us
Why i asking you
because you live in SF you know there shops trancit system school foods PRICE and you know what work people need in SF to care 3 people
In LA we have neibours but i 100000%%%%%%%%%%% want to SF.Now you can find work which will care 3 people if we come to SF

GuestДата: Пятница, 2011-09-23, 9:41 AM | Сообщение # 37

[quote=AdminBosse]Sorry i don't understand what you want?What youtube link to give i gave one which shows interview of our girld driver in english!!1[/quote]

Nevermind. I read your original post and thought that you meant you want me to review your interview skills in a video that you made of yourself speaking in English.

[quote=AdminBosse]she works here anesthesiologist[/quote]

Wow, that's really good! But like you said, in order to get a job in that field in America, one really does need to know English, because everything will be written in English. One false move and someone will be injured...

[quote=AdminBosse]If we move to SF can you find a work for my mother for we can live there work as Clinical investigation tecknicion or phlebotomist like in houston or other medical works or other job from she can take a care of us[/quote]

Do you mean for me to help you kook for a job or help you apply for a job? I can look up some job listings, but I am not a recruiter for any business, so I cannot help you apply for a job. Also, with the current recession in America, the unemployment rate is at an all time high, meaning it will be really hard to get jobs right now.

[quote=AdminBosse]Now you can find work which will care 3 people if we come to SF[/quote]

I will do some research and see what I can find for you. It will take a few days, depending on how much free time I have. You can also look yourself, just search SF Jobs. I will give you ideal jobs that can support 3 people in a few days.

AdminBosseДата: Пятница, 2011-09-23, 11:58 AM | Сообщение # 38
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)
Nevermind. I read your original post and thought that you meant you want me to review your interview skills in a video that you made of yourself speaking in English.

No interview not made by me
i am speaking english but that interview was made by news channels and translated to english
Quote (Guest)
Wow, that's really good! But like you said, in order to get a job in that field in America, one really does need to know English, because everything will be written in English. One false move and someone will be injured...
She knows english very well but toefl is very hard for people 45 years old SHe can write talk english very well she knows english perfect for working medic and she is working now but there are some problems and we want to move

Quote (Guest)
Do you mean for me to help you kook for a job or help you apply for a job? I can look up some job listings, but I am not a recruiter for any business, so I cannot help you apply for a job. Also, with the current recession in America, the unemployment rate is at an all time high, meaning it will be really hard to get jobs right now.

First thanks a lot and i am with look for job it can be any job which you will find only it must care 3 people by prices in SF that we can live there.We will move from 3 mouth not early and now we want to know where we will move if in Sf our future we will move there
So you can find any job what you can which will care 3 people.Or can you say are there some chanse or guaranteed that we will can live in SF
Find job
Earn money
so LIVE IN SF
I know Grammer English Very well
I know Speaking and writing well
Mother perfect
Sister normal
So?

AdminBosseДата: Пятница, 2011-09-23, 9:54 PM | Сообщение # 39
AdminBosse
News for you in our community
I am starting PLAYING BATTLEFIELD
I know EA Offical site where people can play game which is only online for example NFS WORLD
Now am downloading stuff for playing BattleField if you want i will give site you will create account and we will play I am playing now as MEDIC you can be Assault Medic Engineer and Sniper(recon)I don't know how in pc version but in online is such
INFO IF YOU DON'T KNOE ONLINE MODE

ASSAULT IS MAIN ATTACK PERSON WHICH WILL GIVEN
WEAPON
G3A4
Ammo box
C4
Smoke Grenede
To MEDIC
MG3
Medic box
Defibrilator
To Engineer
PP2000
RPG
Repair tool
Mine
To Sniper
Sv98
Claymore
Motion Sensor
Mortar strike
IT is all info which i know about soldier now
There are something which you can buy with real moneys which now don't have info
You can change your soldier after choossing when you want
Can make friends
And other stuff
AND I THINK IT WILL BE LIKE A WAR
because when i play NFS world there are many online players and they going around huge city
now it all which i know because it not downloaded yet
IF YOU HAVE SOME COOL INFO FOR ME SAY OR IF YOU PLAYED THIS SAY SOME EMOTIONS AND COOL THINGS
MAIN INFO
I AM NOT GIVING YOU 100%THAT I WILL PLAY IT FOR LONG TIME BUT IF I WILL LIKE IT I WILL PLAY FOR LONG TIME
AND I AM PLANING TO DOWNLOAD ONE GAME TO IT IS GOLF GAME WHERE YOU PLAY 3D GOLF AND GAME WAR BUT MAGIC GAME
NOW
DO YOU PLAY OR NO?

GuestДата: Понедельник, 2011-10-03, 9:31 PM | Сообщение # 40

Sorry for the lack of response; I have been very busy as of late.

[quote=AdminBosse]So you can find any job what you can which will care 3 people.Or can you say are there some chanse or guaranteed that we will can live in SF [/quote]

I haven't had too much time looking for jobs because I myself have been so busy, but if there aren't much jobs within the city and county of SF, there are sure to be jobs in the surrounding areas. You may have to commute, by car/boat/train, to your job. Many people do this today: they take the ferry from SF instead of driving over the Bay Bridge, they take BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) or CalTrain to get to father places very quickly, etc. At this point in time, I would say it would be difficult to find a well-paying job from an employer, but if you want to be self-employed like my Russian neighbors, then you may become successful. As I said, my Russian neighbor started a daycare center after she arrived in SF and now she owns and drives a Mercedes Benz. Her husband also works as a taxi cab driver. Together, they make enough to support themselves and buy wealthy luxuries like the Benz. So you see, you can start your own business if you can't find one. You just need to make sure you have all the applicable licenses and contracts with the city.

Or else, being a MUNI driver, as I said, is also good. They hire new people all the time; I see busses/trolly busses/subway trains with the words "TRAINING COACH" all the time, which means that these new people are getting their licenses to drive the vehicles and then working for MUNI. I know the average MUNI operator makes $40,000-60,000 per year, which is enough to support 3-4 people more than just for the basic needs, but some work overtime and make $100,000+ a year. If you can't live by what doctors in our country can make, which is around $100,000-200,000 a year, then that's a problem. But for most people, a family of 4 with an income total of $100,000 is plenty to live by. Not too lavish, but also not poor and sufficating.

[quote=AdminBosse]I am starting PLAYING BATTLEFIELD ONLINE [/quote]

I know the game you're talking about, Battlefield: Play4Free, correct? I have tried this game in the past but I have experienced lag issues with it. This may be fixed in the final version, as I only played the beta. However, I think I'll just wait for Battlefield 3 to come out and play that. It is much more realistic and has much more to do than in BF:P4F. Hope you will play this someday.

If I have more free time, I will try to help you look at some jobs. But right now, I am very busy, and don't have much time for myself. If you go do a Google search for jobs in or near SF, I'm sure you'll find some sites that have job listings. I know craigslist is a popular source for job hunters. Good luck! :)

AdminBosseДата: Вторник, 2011-10-04, 8:16 AM | Сообщение # 41
AdminBosse
THANKSSSSS FORRRR YOURRRRRRR HELP
I am starting PLAYING BATTLEFIELD ONLINE

I know the game you're talking about, Battlefield: Play4Free, correct? I have tried this game in the past but I have experienced lag issues with it. This may be fixed in the final version, as I only played the beta. However, I think I'll just wait for Battlefield 3 to come out and play that. It is much more realistic and has much more to do than in BF:P4F. Hope you will play this someday.

Hope you will play this someday

YES I AM ABOUT BATTLEFIELD play4free i don't know how was in past but now lag is two few
mean in game can be one or two lag i know one server which is good now i am collectiong more 2000XP in round and if it will lag i can't collect such so it is not such lagging now i am Medic rank 10-11 have 6500C(game money)and play with friend from here he is engenner started in 27 noveber and now he is rank 8-9 and have a lot of money for him he says that game never lags
Now i want know can you join us and play with us in Gamefuture.de server! ????? biggrin angel

GuestДата: Среда, 2011-10-05, 8:00 AM | Сообщение # 42

Quote (AdminBosse)
Now i want know can you join us and play with us in Gamefuture.de server! ?????

I haven't downloaded/reinstalled the game yet, but I may think about it when you move over to America. It looks like that server is in Germany, or is hosted by a German company? It should be far away from America then, which means that my ping would be 200+ by connecting to that server, and I'll lag a lot. I may join you when you come over!

For the time being, I still have my eyes set forth on BF3. I just find it better than any FPS game ever made and can't wait to play it! smile

AdminBosseДата: Среда, 2011-10-05, 2:19 PM | Сообщение # 43
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)

I haven't downloaded/reinstalled the game yet, but I may think about it when you move over to America. It looks like that server is in Germany, or is hosted by a German company? It should be far away from America then, which means that my ping would be 200+ by connecting to that server, and I'll lag a lot. I may join you when you come over!

For the time being, I still have my eyes set forth on BF3. I just find it better than any FPS game ever made and can't wait to play it! smile

Yes sure do you played battlefield 3 beta online i can give links BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA ONLINE TWO MAPS RELEASED.And IN BFP4F THERE AMERICAN SERVERS Too?
Please answer
Give battlefield 3 link?
And do you pre order game?

GuestДата: Воскресенье, 2011-10-16, 1:17 AM | Сообщение # 44

[quote=AdminBosse]Give battlefield 3 link? And do you pre order game?[/quote]

I have already played the beta, and it is wonderful so far! The graphics are excellent, and the teamwork aspect of the game is now back! I have already pre-ordered this game and am waiting for it to arrive on the 25th of October! :D

Hope things are going well for you and your move to America! :)

Added (2011-10-16, 1:17 Am)
---------------------------------------------
[quote=Guest]And IN BFP4F THERE AMERICAN SERVERS Too? [/quote]

Yep, but since you are so far away from them, you would lag if you tried to join them. Just play when you come to America!

AdminBosseДата: Воскресенье, 2011-10-16, 9:30 AM | Сообщение # 45
AdminBosse
Hi friend about bfp4f i agree when i will come than we will speak now about america we bougth tickets i will come in november 11 to new york and in 12 to houston thanks for friend ship and now i am playing swat 4 if want join i hope bf3 will be good without bugs
thanks

Форум » LCPDFR » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT (LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT)
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Наши спонсоры: Игры ПК    Психоантропология