[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 4
  • «
  • »
Форум » LCPDFR » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT (LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT)
LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT
AdminBosseДата: Среда, 2011-09-14, 1:33 PM | Сообщение # 16
AdminBosse
Статус: Offline
Quote (Guest)
Mind what you set on your computer.

No mine is all in medium and somethings low game crashes from playing an 2hours or longer and sometime when for example i will use trainer and push 500 wacko keys together it will crash because of not enough ram when i open the game there only left 10mb in ram free
You will now think how i play this game with such surprised comp? happy smile

GuestДата: Среда, 2011-09-14, 2:30 PM | Сообщение # 17

[quote=AdminBosse]Do you downloaded game from here [/quote]

I downloaded the one that you posted first, the one from TPB.

[quote=AdminBosse]now about car mod first i have crashing from 5 min but when i deleted all cars from parking(saved cars) in front of my house all work fine if you wish install it MAKE BACKUP [/quote]

Thanks for this info! I will try this to see if I still have problems with modded cars.

[quote=AdminBosse]now i want buy new one from dell when i will come to america about 2000$(with printers and other stuff) Dell Studio XPS 9100 Desktop [/quote]

That setup sounds good to me! I built my own because it's a hobby of mine to work on computers. Also because it is cheaper this way! ;) If you're a dedicated gamer, you should get the Core i5, not Core i7. i5 is for gaming and i7 is for video editing/computer programming. These recommendations are also on many other forums that I researched before buying my parts. Play Battlefield 3 when you get your new PC! I am a fan of Battlefield, but not CoD because it is too noob...I think many people will agree after they see BF3 vs. CoD MW3.

Added (2011-09-14, 2:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
[quote=AdminBosse]You will now think how i play this game with such comp? [/quote]

LOL! Your new computer will open a new world of video gaming for you, like you've never seen before! That's what I encountered when I built my own PC instead of always buying pre-built ones from Dell and HP! :D

AdminBosseДата: Среда, 2011-09-14, 4:56 PM | Сообщение # 18
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)

OH BAD I DOWNLOADED FROM OTHER SERVER surprised :o surprised :o surprised

Quote (Guest)
If you're a dedicated gamer, you should get the Core i5, not Core i7. i5 is for gaming and i7 is for video editing/computer programming.
Thanks for info but in america no one will lat me play longer and I like video editing and computer programming so now i am making videos and other but want to become IT-Manager in Microsoft if i fault and can't be IT-Manager in MS I will become Driver of Trolleybus because i am fond of them
Quote (Guest)
..I think many people will agree after they see BF3 vs. CoD MW3
Sorry but i don't like neither BF3 nor COD not game Genre i don't like game Genre like this game but Far cry 1,2,3 and Crysis 1,2 more cool
Quote (Guest)

Have fun with crack version
hope mine will also work which i downloading from other server

AdminBosseДата: Среда, 2011-09-14, 4:57 PM | Сообщение # 19
AdminBosse
DOWNLOADED 1.93 from 13.5

GuestДата: Среда, 2011-09-14, 11:38 PM | Сообщение # 20

[quote=AdminBosse]OH BAD I DOWNLOADED FROM OTHER SERVER[/quote]

As long as you get the UNMODIFIED, ORIGINAL .iso DVD files for the game, I think it is the same. Just use the crack from TPB that I sent you, because it's the one I used to test.

[quote=AdminBosse]Thanks for info but in america no one will lat me play longer[/quote]

Well, you can still play in between jobs as a hobby. ;)

[quote=AdminBosse]I like video editing and computer programming so now i am making videos and other but want to become IT-Manager in Microsoft[/quote]

Now this sounds cool! I say if this is your passion, go for it! :)

[quote=AdminBosse]Sorry but i don't like neither BF3 nor COD not game Genre i don't like game Genre like this game but Far cry 1,2,3 and Crysis 1,2 more cool[/quote]

Oh well, can't change what you like. Everyone is different. I also like the games you mentioned, but like the BF series and R6 series more. I am more of an FPS gamer than RTS and Driving/Racing player.

[quote=AdminBosse]Have fun with crack version hope mine will also work which i downloading from other server[/quote]

I sincerely hope that yours also works man, since you're patiently waiting for it to download. It would be totally MESSED UP if yours doesn't work after waiting for, I estimate, weeks for it to download...

[quote=AdminBosse]DOWNLOADED 1.93 from 13.5[/quote]

It has been a few days already and only at about 2GB...I think you should be done by next Wednesday perhaps...hopefully! :)

[quote=AdminBosse]if i fault and can't be IT-Manager in MS I will become Driver of Trolleybus because i am fond of them[/quote]

We have a lot of those here in San Francisco, California, where I live. If you like those, you can have a challenge driving them in SF since it's a VERY hilly city, with the downtown/Chinatown/Japantown areas having really narrow and twisty roads. Plus, here in SF, MUNI (our transportation agency) pays the 2nd highest wage of bus/trolly/metro operators in all of America BY LAW! See this article below:

Thanks to a sweetheart labor contract, Muni operators are the second-highest-paid transit drivers in the country even though they miss work for unexplained reasons on 13 percent of their scheduled runs.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/transportation/2011/01/prop-g-passage-means-changes-loom-muni-perks#ixzz1XxPKoniV

In between helping your game's problem, I also like to talk about other stuff, like this, to talk about life! ;)

AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-15, 12:01 PM | Сообщение # 21
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)
Oh well, can't change what you like. Everyone is different. I also like the games you mentioned, but like the BF series and R6 series more. I am more of an FPS gamer than RTS and Driving/Racing player.

Sorry
Quote (Guest)
It has been a few days already and only at about 2GB...I think you should be done by next Wednesday perhaps...hopefully! smile

COOL NEWS DOWNLOADED 7GB OF 13GB
Quote (Guest)

We have a lot of those here in San Francisco, California, where I live. If you like those, you can have a challenge driving them in SF since it's a VERY hilly city, with the downtown/Chinatown/Japantown areas having really narrow and twisty roads. Plus, here in SF, MUNI (our transportation agency) pays the 2nd highest wage of bus/trolly/metro operators in all of America BY LAW! See this article below:

Thanks to a sweetheart labor contract, Muni operators are the second-highest-paid transit drivers in the country even though they miss work for unexplained reasons on 13 percent of their scheduled runs.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/local....xPKoniV

In between helping your game's problem, I also like to talk about other stuff, like this, to talk about life! wink

Thanks for info and one thing i played game Bus and cable car simulator in that game i drive same trolleybus which is in your country also trams cable cars and ect I LIKE SF very much cool city.I have few questions about it.
Because you are only people which i know who lives in SF
Now
1.Are there people going somewhere by trolleybus.Info In our country all hate trolleybus because of it's speed
2.Does in your country also trolleys go so slow.
4.How long thay drive in day for exp 12hours 6 hours how you want?
5.Do they work in SUN AND SAT? OR ONLY MOD-FRI
3.And how much country pay trolleybus drivers in US DOLLARS $$$$ for example that earn 100$ 1000$ 6000$.INFO why i want to know this because if i become driver of trolley there will i be able to keep family or we will poor and hardly have food to eat because i don't want to have poor family and earn such little money which will only enough for buying food nothing MORE THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-15, 12:02 PM | Сообщение # 22
AdminBosse
COOL NEWS DOWNLOADED 7GB OF 13GB

AdminBosseДата: Четверг, 2011-09-15, 12:15 PM | Сообщение # 23
AdminBosse
BUS AND CABLE CAR SAN FRANCISCO GAME
PIC- http://www.google.ru/search?....&tab=wi
VId- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tebpmFMKsU
OFFICAL WEBSITE http://www.buscablecarsimulator.com/index.php?id=563&L=1
Price 36$
German Version Released
English Version Don't know
Fuck Game Many crashes issuas
Recomandation Go to your trolleybus sit them and only go circle how long you want.More cool than this shit gameXD

AdminBosseДата: Пятница, 2011-09-16, 6:03 PM | Сообщение # 24
AdminBosse
COOOL NEWS GAME GTA IV DOWNLOADED 13.5 from 13.5 END NOW INSTALLING
NOT INSTALLED YET WHEN WILL INSTALLED I WILL SAY

AdminBosseДата: Пятница, 2011-09-16, 7:51 PM | Сообщение # 25
AdminBosse
Now game installed.Here is screen shot what is in the folder
http://xmages.net/i/3104634
Now am downloading Gta iv patch+Razor from here
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5600044/
Than will check if game work correctly
Than will install xlive which you give me
Than will install LCPDFR 0.91 with dsound

AdminBosseДата: Пятница, 2011-09-16, 8:34 PM | Сообщение # 26
AdminBosse
SHIT LIFE SAME ERROR
now problem is shown
Input string was no in a correct format
what is this and how to solve

AdminBosseДата: Суббота, 2011-09-17, 12:15 PM | Сообщение # 27
AdminBosse
PROBLEM FOUND IT FROM NET FRAMEWORK I THINK BECAUSE I INSTALLED ONE GAME AND IT CAN"T OPEN BECAUSE OF NET FRAMEWORK I THINK IT IS PROBLEM

GuestДата: Среда, 2011-09-21, 2:17 AM | Сообщение # 28

[quote=AdminBosse]Thanks for info and one thing i played game Bus and cable car simulator in that game i drive same trolleybus which is in your country also trams cable cars and ect I LIKE SF very much cool city.I have few questions about it. Because you are only people which i know who lives in SF Now 1.Are there people going somewhere by trolleybus.Info In our country all hate trolleybus because of it's speed 2.Does in your country also trolleys go so slow. 4.How long thay drive in day for exp 12hours 6 hours how you want? 5.Do they work in SUN AND SAT? OR ONLY MOD-FRI 3.And how much country pay trolleybus drivers in US DOLLARS $$$$ for example that earn 100$ 1000$ 6000$.INFO why i want to know this because if i become driver of trolley there will i be able to keep family or we will poor and hardly have food to eat because i don't want to have poor family and earn such little money which will only enough for buying food nothing MORE THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/quote]

Glad to hear that! I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge. I'll be on the lookout in the future for you if you do become a trolly bus driver in SF! By the way, I just went to the 54th annual Armenian food festival in SF and it was really fun!

1. Lots of people travel by the bus, trolly bus, trolly rail, metro light rail, and train system every day. The downtown/Chinatown/Japantown/Koreatown areas are the BUSIEST. I see the busses PACKED there almost everytime.

2. They travel a little under the speed limit, but not too slow.

3. The average base pay for a Muni operator — those who drive buses, cable cars and light-rail vehicles — is roughly $60,000, which is determined by a City Charter mandate that says they must be among the top paid in the country.

4. I don't know how that's determined, but I expect it's a set amount of time, like 6 hours for example.

5. All transit systems are active everyday and from early morning to late at night.

* We save streetcars, cable cars, and trollies from around the world, including Australia, New Zealand, etc., so if you become a train driver instead, you get to work with some very cool trains from many different countries.

[quote=AdminBosse]PROBLEM FOUND IT FROM NET FRAMEWORK I THINK BECAUSE I INSTALLED ONE GAME AND IT CAN"T OPEN BECAUSE OF NET FRAMEWORK I THINK IT IS PROBLEM[/quote]

After all that work, there is still a problem...I don't know what to say other than to reinstall Windows. Something you installed may have been corrupted. If Windows Update doesn't help, try downloading the .NET installer instead. Since you had that error before, and since the same downloaded game works for me without problems, I think the problem is coming from your computer.

Let me know about anything else!

AdminBosseДата: Среда, 2011-09-21, 9:06 AM | Сообщение # 29
AdminBosse
Quote (Guest)
3. The average base pay for a Muni operator — those who drive buses, cable cars and light-rail vehicles — is roughly $60,000, which is determined by a City Charter mandate that says they must be among the top paid in the country.

sorry but when you say 60000$ so when i will drive trolleybus i will earn 60000$ in mouth? or what?
Quote (Guest)
We save streetcars, cable cars, and trollies from around the world, including Australia, New Zealand, etc., so if you become a train driver instead, you get to work with some very cool trains from many different countries.
So it cool and i can drive which trolleybus model i want?
Quote (Guest)
After all that work, there is still a problem...I don't know what to say other than to reinstall Windows. Something you installed may have been corrupted. If Windows Update doesn't help, try downloading the .NET installer instead. Since you had that error before, and since the same downloaded game works for me without problems, I think the problem is coming from your computer.

Yes it from computer i try both windows update and only net too but i know don't play gta iv and don't trying solve it and won't reinstall it because i am coming to america from mouth and now very busy.From game i am playing OMSI it is german bus simulator game
tommorow i will go to embassy of america.
and other 2-4hours of day i spend in

NOWI am working in trolleybus depot here in our country as trolleybus driver helper here is not such as in america people get to trolleybus than when thay want to get off at that moment(thay don't pay when that get on) thay must pay with not card by cash and i am collecting moneys.I am working with trolley poles.and keeping protection of trolley that no body get on to driver cabin when driver is not in trolley now infos
What is poles http://lrt.daxack.ca/Overhead/vancouver.jpg
Model of our trolleybus http://emin197models.ucoz.com/3e35289b3921.jpg
Pictures isn't from our country
We will speak about other stuff if you want
video from our country here you can see 3 models from our country first skoda than liaz than reno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqJN7q4Ys_s here taxi hits our trolleybus
here you can see our country by skoda trolleybusIN ENGLISH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3cTbqwr3x4
Thanks now if you can put your country videos and pictures with cool models from other country
or make list of pictures showing all models in your country

We have only 3
Skoda 14tr price 100000$
Liaz 5256 5280 5290 200000$
and reno from franch 500000$
Lines we have
Line number 9,2,10,1,15

GuestДата: Четверг, 2011-09-22, 1:58 AM | Сообщение # 30

[quote=AdminBosse]sorry but when you say 60000$ so when i will drive trolleybus i will earn 60000$ in mouth? or what?[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is the annual payment, so you'll earn $60,000 per year as any transit vehicle driver/operator. Some make $80,000 even, which is close to what doctors make in our country, which is roughly $100,000.

[quote=AdminBosse]Yes it from computer i try both windows update and only net too but i know don't play gta iv and don't trying solve it and won't reinstall it because i am coming to america from mouth and now very busy.[/quote]

Sounds good. I'd say life is more important than games, so get ready for you and your family to move over to America. Are you going to stay in Houston, Texas, or will you come to San Francisco, California instead? I don't know if Texas has trolly busses, but I know that they don't have historic trollies that SF has.

[quote=AdminBosse]Thanks now if you can put your country videos and pictures with cool models from other country or make list of pictures showing all models in your country [/quote]

I don't particularly know all the names of the models, but you can find the complete list of all the transit vehicles used by the SFMTA MUNI on the website below. Take a look, and enjoy!

http://www.sfmta.com/cms/mfleet/indxfleet.htm

As for videos, you'll find plenty of those on YouTube. Just look for SFMTA and/or SF MUNI and you'll see many results!

Have fun! Hope you're doing well! :)

Added (2011-09-22, 1:54 Am)
More info on salary payment from the Internet:

The average base pay for a Muni operator — those who drive buses, cable cars and light-rail vehicles — is roughly $60,000, which is determined by a City Charter mandate that says they must be among the top paid in the country.

And Muni’s 2,350 operators are almost guaranteed a bevy of overtime pay. In calendar year 2009, 622 Muni operators raked in more than $80,000 in total pay, including 82 who brought home more than $100,000.

More than 400 operators were paid overtime in excess of $20,000. One operator earned as much as $78,722 in overtime and brought home a total of $146,498 in pay last year. Seventeen operators earned more than $51,000 in overtime, contributing to more than $100,000 in take-home pay for the year, according to data obtained from the city controller.

Added (2011-09-22, 1:58 Am)
We recently bought a new fleet of busses not too long ago. We replace them about every 7 years from what I've experienced. For your information, in case you are confused, there isn't actually different models of trolly busses and regular busses, just trolly trains and historic street cars. But I still think that both are very cool, because they are unique to my city.

Форум » LCPDFR » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT » LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT (LCPDFR NOT WORKING SUPPORT)
  • Страница 2 из 4
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Наши спонсоры: Игры ПК    Психоантропология